Sally Allan Fund Mental Health Awareness Presentation
Sally Allan was a special, but ordinary wife, mum, granny, sister and friend, who took her own life on Boxing Day 2015 due to mental health issues she had masked from everyone for some time. The Sally Allan Fund was developed to help reduce stigma and raise awareness of mental health problems to create better mental health in the North East.
For more information please see the linked leaflet: Sally Allan Fund Leaflet
The online 1 hour Sally Allan Fund mental health presentation will:
• give people the knowledge about common mental health problems so that they feel more self-assured in identifying them in others and starting a conversation about them.
• provide information so that individuals feel more confident and empowered to speak up about their experiences and to ask for the advice, support and treatment that they need.
• help participants to recognise the importance of self-care for the prevention of mental health problems and relapse prevention.
The presentation will be held on the following dates:
- 20th September 1pm-2pm Online Via Zoom
- 21 September 12pm-1pm at Adapt North East, Burn Ln, Hexham, NE46 3HN
- 30th September 4pm-5pm at the Cramlington Community Hub, Manor Walks Shopping Centre, Cramlington, NE23 6YB
- 30th September 7pm-8pm at the Cramlington Community Hub, Manor Walks Shopping Centre, Cramlington, NE23 6YB
Skills for Supporting Those Affected by Addiction Level 2 qualification run by Escape Family Support Starting Tuesday 5th October – Tuesday 30th November 2021 10.00am – 2.00pm Please speak to...
Starting Wednesdays 6th October – 15th December 2021 1.00pm – 2.30pm On Microsoft Teams Please speak to your keyworker if you are interested in attending this course or Email firstname.lastname@example.org...