28 Oct 2021
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Empire School of Boxing, 339 Cowpen Rd, Blyth, NE24 5JW
Exercise has been proven to have a positive impact on both your physical and mental health. Why not come along and enjoy an energising session of boxing fitness?
Starting on 16th September 2:30pm – 3:30pm, sessions will take place fortnightly at The Empire School of Boxing and there is plenty of parking at the rear of the gym.
- Open to everyone, you will train with a fully qualified England Boxing coach.
- The sessions include a comprehensive warm up and cool down, boxing skills and defence work, bag and pad work, and strength and conditioning work.
- All abilities, ages and fitness levels are welcomed and sessions can be adapted to make them suitable for anyone.
- Please arrive in older, comfortable clothing and a suitable pair of trainers.
- Please also bring along a water bottle and something warm to put on after the session, plus any medication you might need while exercising (e.g. an asthma inhaler).
Boxing gloves and freshly washed undergloves will be available to borrow on the day, but if you have your own boxing gloves then please bring them along.
Dates for the sessions are: