Autism Consultation Opportunities
Have your voice heard!
There is currently a piece of work being carried out to hear feedback from autistic people, service users and/or carers about their experiences of CNTW (Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear) services. If you or someone you know would like to get involved, there is an opportunity to take part in a focus group on Tuesday 25th January via MS Teams or to complete an electronic questionnaire.
The five main areas of the questionnaire are:
1. What does good communication from CNTW (or other care providers) look like?
2. What happened after your diagnosis?
3. Have reasonable adjustments (changes made to improve the service you receive) been made for you?
4. Have you used any other services in CNTW apart from the Autism service? If so, what was you experience?
5. Do you think CNTW is an Autism friendly organisation?
The focus group will be Via Microsoft Teams, on Tuesday 25th January 2022 3:00pm – 4:30pm. Participants of the focus groups may wish to claim a recognition payment of £40.
To get involved please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the Microsoft Teams link and the opportunity to discuss further.
If you prefer, individuals and staff can complete the autism conversation questionnaire here or by scanning the QR code (below)
The Patient and Carer Involvement Service are providing support in the way of the focus groups, and individual support for anyone who would find this helpful in order to ensure every voice can be heard as part of this conversation.
Written feedback to the five questions would also be welcomed, should that be an individual’s preference, please contact: email@example.com